Translate

Friday, August 28, 2015

Contemporary Pots on Columns

contemporary pots
Inspiration struck when I began my pots on columns series. These pots have contemporary designs on them one black and white, one blue and white, and on multi-colored with crackled mosaics on it. Within each pot are flowers, and each pot is set on a column. 

These columns are height specific. I am a pocket avatar at .38th of an meter. The smallest column comes up to my waist and the tallest one is as tall as I am. Therefore, please be conscious of smallness of this build. (Recently, I have been building robust builds in comparison to my height. However, this is height specific.)

The total prims for all three columns are 18 while each individual pot is 6 prims. So the prim count varies depending on how many columns you set in your garden. There are three different heights. There is a pink and yellow orchids and a snowdrop planted in the vessels. The columns are white and salmon orange with semi-solid colored tops and jagged up and down streak along the sides of the vases. The permissions for these pots are yes copy, no mod, and no transfer, but remember the SLX allows you to buy items as gifts.