Translate

Friday, August 28, 2015

Egyptian Pots on Columns

Egyptian pots
Inspiration struck when I began my pots on columns series. These are Egyptian pots and each have a scene of Egyptian life or afterlife on them.. Within each pot are flowers, and each pot is set on a column. 

These columns are height specific. I am a pocket avatar at .38th of an meter. The smallest column comes up to my waist and the tallest one is as tall as I am. Therefore, please be conscious of smallness of this build. (Recently, I have been building robust builds in comparison to my height. However, this is height specific.)

The total prims for all three columns are 12 while each individual pot is 4 prims. So the prim count varies depending on how many columns you set in your garden. There are three different heights. There is a pink orchid, yellow daffodils, and Gothic roses planted in the vessels. The columns are white-ish pink with semi-solid colored tops and jagged up and down streaks along the sides of the vases. The permissions for these potted plants are yes copy, no mod, and no transfer.

Another place to look at the pictures of builds is on Google + I was kicked off Facebook and lost all my SL photos that I had on there. I tried to reconstruct the collection, but was unable to make it as grand.